Sunday 10 October 2021

Celebrating 8 years at Black Raven Genealogy



This week I celebrate 8 years blogging at Black Raven Genealogy. 

On 6 October 2013, I wrote my first blog post - Welcome to Black Raven Genealogy – where I  promised to share my ancestors’ stories with family and friends. My main goal was, and still is, to keep my ancestors alive in living memory.

Now, as the 8th year ends, I’d like to say thank you. Thank you to my family and extended family, and all the other readers I have ‘met’ along the way. I really appreciate you leaving comments, sharing your knowledge and research stories with me, and returning to read my blog again and again. Your support means the world to me.

Here’s hoping, I never run out of stories to blog about!

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Blogiversary! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a happy 8th Blogiversary and looking forward to reading your family history stories in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marian, appreciate the sentiment.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your 8th blogiversary. I enjoy your stories and wish you many more years of fun blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, it's little comments of appreciation like this that make me want to continue.

      Delete
  4. Happy 8th Anniversary! Congratulations. I love reading all your stories. I hope you find many more to write about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate your comment Leslie, thanks, I hope I find more stories too!

      Delete
  5. Has it really been eight years? Time flies...Congratulations on a wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on eight years of blogging, Dara, and here's to many more fabulous years! You always write such quality posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy, that is so nice of you to say.

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on your 8th Blogiversary, Dara. I love seeing your posts on Sunday mornings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy, much appreciated. I wish I could have a post for every Sunday morning, but sometimes the well of stories is dry sadly.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this!